1. Someone said to me “you’re too pretty to be single” I said “no, I am too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with.”
2. Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now It means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with – Carrie Bradshaw.
3. It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.
4. I’ve been single for a while and it’s going very well. Like…it’s working out. I think I’m the one. – Emily Heller
5. I was told I was dangerous…I asked why? They said “because you don’t need anyone.” That’s when I smiled.
6. Being single doesn’t mean no one wants you, it means god is still busy writing your love story.
7. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Trust . Let go. And see what happens. – Mandy Hale.
8. Yes…I’m single, and you’ll have to be fucking amazing to change that.
9. One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
10. Next time you check the box “S” for single, remember this: singleness is no longer a lack of options but a choice – Mandy Hale.
11. The real fairy tale is designing a life that’s so amazing that you don’t want to be rescued from it – Mandy hale.
12. Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll spend the rest of your life with.
13. I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves – Shirley MacLaine.
Don’t Miss : The #1 Reason Why Men Pull Away
14. The success of every single woman is the inspiration for another – Serena Williams.
15. S.I.N.G.L.E Strong, Independent, Noticeable, Generous, Loving, Enlightened.
16. Don’t be a woman that needs a man…be a woman a man needs.
17. The only thing I’m committed to right now is bettering myself.
18. Then years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.
19. A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence – Mandy Hale.
20. I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself – Warson Shire.
21. You deserve the world even if it means giving it to yourself.” R.h.Sin.
22. I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.” — Eric Dickerson
23. She promised herself better & never looked back.
24. Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.
25. Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree. — Fisher Amelie.
Don’t Miss : 12 phrases that drive men wild
26. “Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single. Then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that – Julie Delpy
27. I know what I bring to the table…so trust me when I say I am not afraid to eat alone.
28. When people ask “how are you still single? You are good looking, nice and always listening. My reply is just “I’m overqualified!”
29. Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize – Mandy Hale.
30. She needed a hero, so that’s what she became.
31. Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you and taking charge of your own life. — Omkar Phatakc
32. Yes I’m single with no intentions of looking for a guy. This time I’m gonna let him find me.
33. Single and fabulous, exclamation point. — Carrie Bradshaw
34. I like being single, I’m always there when I need me.
35. Don’t be a queen waiting on a king; Be a queen busy with her kingdom until her king arrives.
Thanks for reading my post. Please share it if you liked it.
You may also like: