I nailed down a list of 50 first date questions that are perfect to help you break the ice and get to know your date.
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
2. Who is the most fascinating person you ever met?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What are some of the movies you really liked?
5. What is the book that inspired you the most?
6. What amazing adventures have you been on?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is your favorite author?
9. What is your favorite singer?
10. What is your favorite comedian?
11. What are some achievements that you are really proud of?
12. What are some things you think everyone should try at least once?
13. What is one public figure that inspires you the most?
14. What is your favorite influencer /youtuber / social media figure?
15. What do you do for a living? Do you like it?
16. What’s your typical day at work?
17. What is the most interesting thing you ever encountered at work?
18. How do you unwind after a long day?
19. If money was not an issue, what job would you be doing?
Don’t Miss : The #1 Reason Why Men Pull Away
20. What’s your favorite food?
21. What do you like to have for breakfast?
22. Do you enjoy cooking?
23. Do you follow a diet?
24. Do you have any food allergies?
25. Sweet or salty?
26. Do you like desserts?
27. What’s your favorite dessert?
28. What is your favorite drink?
29. What is your favorite restaurant in town?
Don’t Miss : How To Get A Man Addicted To You?
30. Where did you grow up?
31. Where did you go to school?
32. Any siblings? How many brothers and sisters do you have?
33. Do you see your family often?
34. How were you like as a child?
Don’t Miss : 12 phrases that drive men wild
35. Do you like traveling?
36. Where have you traveled so far?
37. Which do you like more, visiting capital cities holidays or beach holidays?
38. What would your dream vacation look like?
39. Which country/city would you like to revisit?
40. Are you into reading books? If so what was the last book you read?
41. What’s one book that inspired you the most?
42. Do you like to go to theater?
43. What is your favorite hobby?
44. What is a hobby you wish you could do more of?
45. What hobby you haven’t gotten time to do?
46. Do you practice any sport?
47. Do you like to workout? How often do you workout per week?
If you need help with your love life, you may want to consider a self-coaching program that is the best in the industry in my opinion. this program will teach you how to transform yourself and your love life by understanding the dynamics of relationships and what men really want and need. You will never approach dating and relationship the same way again. Check it out here.
Thanks for reading my post. Please share it if you liked it.